Understanding "Video Hosting"
Video "hosting" is the process that allows a video to be displayed on your website without actually residing on your website server.
Think of a video player as a "television" and the videos are "programs". in order for a program to be watched, it has to play inside of a TV. The same goes for web video.
While YouTube is one example of how you can add a video to your website, it's not always very professional looking. We offer a very affordable video player that is custom created for your website. It doesn't have outside logos or branding and delivers a crisp, clean video stream. Compare below.
Our Custom-built Video Player
YouTube Video Player
• Can include YOUR logo (Ours shown as example)
• Logo is linkable
• Can add social media links
• Customizable "face" of video (choice of image)
• Can accommodate multiple videos
• No external ads or "related videos"
• YouTube branding/logo
• Ends with "related" videos
• One video per player only
• Cluttered look
• Links to competitive videos on YouTube
Cost: $6 per month or $72 per year. We do all the work.
|Cost: Free, but you must sign up for a YouTube account, upload the video to your YouTube channel and then embed the video into your website. Instructions here.|